Aleksi Kazubski (+372) 5800 6132- FaceBook
an international yoga teacher, physiotherapist, master the Pilates method, musician, painter, world traveler, founder of Pilates and Yoga School of Tallinn (www.pilatesandyoga.ee), Head of several missionary projects. He’s dharma is to help people experience the limitless potential of the human spirit through the inner tradition of yoga. With more than 13 years of experience in teaching. For five years he is fruitarian, this means that at least 95% of the food he eats is fruits that naturally created of nature.
Each year he visits Europe, Asia and sometimes in one year traveling to more than 10 different cities in 5 different countries to share the message of Ashtanga Yoga. Passionate about the environment, ethical fashion and conscious consumerism he believes that if everyone on Earth practiced yoga we would have a more peaceful planet.
• 1996-2004 studies at the school of jazz-ballet dance "ProDance" (www.prodance.ee)
• 2004-2007 studies at the Berlin Academy of Contemporary Dance “Баланс 1” (actor of the dance www.balance1.de)
• 2004-2007 licensed "CorePilates" instructor of Pilates technique (master degree www.corepilates.de)
• 2004-2007 licensed "Weg der Mitte" instructor of Hatha Yoga (master degree www.wegdermitte.de)
• 2011 february. License "Dr. Ronald Steiner - Qualification: Certified by Sri K. Pattabhi Jois and B.N.S. Iyengar " instructor of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga (first series www.ashtangayoga.info)
• 2007-2012 bachelor degree of the faculty of economics, business administration, Tallinn Technical University (www.ttu.ee)
• 2012 november. License "Dr. Ronald Steiner - Qualification: Certified by Sri K. Pattabhi Jois and B.N.S. Iyengar " instructor of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga (second series www.ashtangayoga.info)
• 2012-.... bachelor degree of the faculty of physical therapist, University of Tartu (www.tu.ee)
• 2015-.... acquirement of Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training in SHRI K. PATTABHI JOIS ASHTANGA YOGA University.(www.kpjayi.org/)
• Work experience 15 years. (also joint work with healing centres and sports clubs: Orion Healing Centre Koh Phangan, Ashtanga Yoga Mallorca Retreats, Ashtanga Yoga Palma, MyFitnes, CitySpa, Status Club, Kalev SPA, Scala Fitness, Idakeskus Sport)
• MK Estonia / Limon magazine - read / read 2
• Buduaar magazine - read
• DELFI magazine - read
• Õhtuleht magazine - read
R. Sharath Jois
Sharath is Pattabhi Jois’s only student who has studied and continues to practice the complete six series of the ashtanga yoga system. He presently resides in Mysore at the K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute, where he serves as Director..
Chuck Miller is one of the most senior ashtanga teachers, has been practicing yoga earnestly since 1971 and finally learned Ashtanga Yoga from Sri K. Pattabhi Jois in 1980.
Lino Miele is a first generation student of Sri K. Pattabhi Jois and is one of the few officially certified teachers of Ashtanga Yoga in the world.
Eddie Stern director of Ashtanga Yoga New York and Broome Street Ganesha Temple in NYC.
Mariela Cruz, authorized Ashtnaga Yoga teacher in Costa Rica. Director of Namaste Ashtanga Yoga Studio, San Jose
Instructor of Pilates and Yoga.
From early childhood active in dance, gymnastics, performances in the show-ballet Todes and Extemp Dance Nation. Main hobbies psychology, astrology and metofizika, travel and wellness techniques.
• 2008 teacher and choreographer of modern trends of dance.
• 2013 were trained in Ashtanga yoga.
• 2014 pilates instructor, graduated in St. Petersburg college of fitness.
• 2015 certified massage therapist, graduated from massage school Avitsenna- specialization in classical massage, cosmetics, aroma massage, aromatherapy, lymphatic drainage, and baby massage.
• Work experience 8 years.
• rhythmic gymnastics from 10 years.
• has been trained in the International Coach Federation, Yoga.
• has been trained as an instructor EFTE, the base and the main course.
• Work experience 7 years.